Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Staying Healthy

It's been a while since I've addressed the healthy thing I've started, but YES, it's going great!

Two days ago I accidentally bought a Youth Medium t-shirt in a bargain bin & I'm proud to say, it fits, and it isn't tight!

Exercise Time:
I've reworked my schedule a tad thanks to schoolwork, but I'm still able to fit in yoga 4-5 days a week & target my arms, legs, core 2-3 days per week.  It's a beautiful thing.

Even better, I have found a great list of beginner yoga poses for those of you who haven't quite gotten the stretch down yet!

What matters is that you TRY! Sedentary is a ton of fun, but getting your blood flowing is 1,000,000x better! =D

ADDITIONALLY, remember you must keep it up even when you aren't working out. I'm not talking about how you eat, I'm talking about your POSTURE. Sit up straight at work & at home.
On the drive home: Sit up straight AND clench your abs inward. Do it for as long as possible the first few days. After 1 week you should be able to do it straight for a 15 minute ride & then longer & longer & longer & you'll be keeping those abs up without workout ;)

Cooking Time:
As a quick yummy treat I tried the following.

Yield: 1 serving
9 frozen cheese raviolis
4oz of velveeta cheese
5 dashes pepper & garlic salt, or garlic Mrs. Dash


  1. Boil the raviolis in water on high heat
  2. Strain out
  3. On LOW heat melt velveeta into raviolis (keep stirring)
  4. dash in spices
  5. Serve & Enjoy!!
It's not super healthy, but it's better than fried chicken ;)



That's all for this!
Happy Healthy, bloggers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment