Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Quick Get-Happy Tip

Today I woke up early and I expected a pretty busy day.
Had 2 apple-cinnamon rice cakes for breakfast to hold me over, then got a surprise lunch break!

Knowing this will probably be my only happy point for the next 10 hours... I decided to spice up my meal!

And let me tell you RIGHT NOW that what I did is really a great quick way to make you smile.


COLORED FOOD

Just a couple drops of food coloring in pretty much any meal will give you a beautiful change up to bland.

Today's lunch:

2 scrambled eggs
1/4 cup spicy JalapeƱo Jack shredded cheese
3 shakes garlic salt
3 shakes pepper
3 drops PINK food coloring

If you add in the food coloring toward the beginning, it's still easy to tell when your eggs are done and easy to mix the coloring throughout the food. Seen here:
They even taste a bit more delicious than usual!
Be happy, bloggers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment