Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Getting Healthy

Summer bikini season is both good and horrifying for body image because you're constantly comparing your body to everyone else's.

It's hard to get in shape & look great when you're on pinterest & see all of the scrumdiddlyumptious desserts & pastas.

My newest kick is an attempt to get in better shape AND still eat some of the foods I love.
The journey starts here & I will make weekly entries updating my image and some examples of foods I ate while sharing pictures, thoughts, etc.

THIS BLOG WILL STILL HAVE THE USUAL ENTRIES, this is just a mini-blog inside my blog!

First off: I will be eating healthier. Less fast food, more fruit & veggies. I already cook at home whenever possible, but now I'll throw in only healthy snacks.

Secondly: More exercising, less sitting around. Thanks to grad school enclosing me to 1 building, I won't be walking around campus as much as I used to & I am getting older... SO I need to get my blood flowing on my own.

Third: Eating happy. Good food makes me happy, so this is NOT a diet. This is me eating healthy & eating happy. I will NOT remove sugar from my menu. I like chocolate & it makes me happy!

Finally: Stress less. As a 21-year-old female I like a 40-year-old mom. I will learn to stress less in my life over things I cannot control. I will learn I do NOT have to be a perfectionist with my school work, but rather I can do well and learn much while spreading my time in a healthy manner.

This is my game plan, help me stick to it.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment! :)

Happy Healthy, Blogosphere!



This isn't a "get skinny" kick, this is a get healthy adventure! Join me if you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment