Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So I'm Sitting Here...

So I'm sitting here hosting office hours, which I know no one will ever come to because really who asks for help in college??
And I'm thinking, I haven't ranted in a while.

Like who really cares if Kim Kardashian is pregnant with Kanye's baby??
I'm more concerned with the fact she's the umpteenth pregnant, unwed celebrity. OH WAIT SHE IS MARRIED.  Her divorce still isn't finalized from an NBA player and she's shacked up with the world's most egotistic rapper (which is saying ALOT because what do rappers rap about other than themselves??).  Anyway, why isn't there anyone here to set a good role model for our children?? I don't want to raise kids in a world where Kim Kardashian is their role model. Like, woo she's a "thick" girl FOR HOLLYWOOD, but she's afraid to be herself and living a little to unpiously.

Secondly, Jennifer Lawrence. More people need to be in love with her. Idc who you are, she's awesome because she's herself. You may hate what she says, but you have to respect that after the mega-year she's had in 2012, she's keeping it real.  She hasn't lost sight of who she is. 

Third, Johnny Manziel.  I'm an Aggie, so I love the dude.  Lay off the fact he's acting like a college kid... BECAUSE HE IS A COLLEGE STUDENT.  Sure he probably doesn't go to class as much as I do, but he's doing important, BIG BIG things. Who hasn't broken the law a time or two? AND WHO EVEN HAS PROOF HE HAS BROKEN THE LAW?!??!?!? Before you get all accusatory, get all the facts straight... 

Okay... Rant done for now :)

Hollywood, thank you for the fuel to my fire.




xoxo
I'm pretty much a gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment