Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Homemade Easy Bake Cream Cheese Cinnamon Rolls

For my triumphant return I have made my best dessert ever! Honestly it's not just the best because it tastes like heaven in your mouth, rather because it can double as BREAKFAST!

All you'll need is:

  • 2 tbsp cream cheese
  • 2 tbsp butter (softened)
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
  • 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls

Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°
  2. Roll out crescent rolls
  3. Mix cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon until smooth (there will be some lumps of cream cheese)
  4. Spread over crescent rolls
  5. Roll up crescents
  6. Bake for 12 minutes

These puppies are DELICIOUS!!!! (I coated mine with extra cinnamon-mix)


They don't look pretty, but they taste like HEAVEN ON EARTH
Sorry I didn't take any pictures of the process, so please comment with any questions!





As always, Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment